Chanel Brun Roussi Blush Lumiere ($70.00 for 0.49 oz.) is a darker, reddish-copper with moderate, warm undertones and a satin finish. It had a firmer, moderately-dense texture that felt like a gel-powder hybrid to me, which meant that it had to be used with a denser brush to get an even pickup of color (due to the surface being firmer), but the color released readily and deposited well onto bare skin.
It had opaque color payoff that diffused with ease on bare skin as well as over foundation. The more I buffed and blended out the color, the more satiny the finish became. This shade stayed on nicely for nine hours before fading visibly.
- NARS Give It Away (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Becca Maui Nights (P, $38.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Chanel Burnt Coral (390) (LE, $45.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- NABLA Cosmetics Adults Only (P, $26.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Faux Sure (P, $31.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC Hushed Tone (P, $31.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Incandescent (Bottom) (PiP, $75.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- LORAC Golden Hour (LE, ) is more shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Rhubarb #2 (LE, $39.00) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- bareMinerals Kiss of Rose (LE, $25.00) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
Look Using this Product
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!