At First Blush
ColourPop At First Blush Super Shock Cheek ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a brighter, medium pink with subtle, warm undertones and slightly warmer gold and pink pearl throughout that gave it a luminous, slightly metallic sheen. It had sheerer, more buildable coverage when applied with a brush and more pigmentation when applied with a fingertip, as marketed.
The texture was lightly emollient to the touch, smooth, and lightweight and thin, which transformed to a more powder-like texture once it came into contact with my skin. The product applied beautifully over bare skin as well as on top of foundation. It lasted well for over 10 hours on me.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Clionadh Aether (P, $12.50) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Pink-Champagne (PiP, $38.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop U Got Mail (LE, $8.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Sol Body Wild Orchid (LE, $12.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Sydney Grace Pink Razz (LE, $9.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Wattabrat (P, $36.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- ColourPop Prenup (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (80% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Sangria Sunset (PiP, $36.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (80% similar).
- Too Faced Peach Pop (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
$8.00/0.15 oz. – $53.33 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have “buildable” coverage and can be applied with fingertips (which will yield “higher coverage”) or a brush (for sheerer coverage). It’s a cream-based product that has a subtle, “wet” feel to it but never has the thickness of a true cream-based blush. It goes on with the smoothness of a cream formulation but diffuses and blends (without lifting up one’s base) more like a powder product. The product sets to a powder finish, so the product won’t slide around during the day. On me, the wear tends to be between eight and 10 hours. Most shades have medium, buildable pigmentation with some being semi-opaque to opaque on occasion. They are typically blendable, easy to use, and long-wearing.
Browse all of our ColourPop Super Shock Cheek swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!