ColourPop Big D Crème Gel Liner Duo ($14.00 for 0.02 oz.) includes two twist-up eyeliners in shimmery silver and matte periwinkle. The silver eyeliner was overly slippery and very sheer without any ability to build up, while the periwinkle hue was drier and harder to work with.
Alley Oop is a very light silver with a metallic sheen. It had sheer pigmentation in a single layer with a very emollient texture–too much glide–that did not build up well, even when I tried to let it set prior to applying a second layer. It wore well for five hours before fading noticeably.
- NARS The Strip (P, $24.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Cuff (P, $22.00) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics OK Boomer (LE, $19.00) is more shimmery, more pigmented (85% similar).
- MAC Misty Me (P, $21.00) is more shimmery, more pigmented (85% similar).
- MAC Statuesque (LE, $22.00) is more shimmery, more pigmented, warmer (85% similar).
Swish is a bright, periwinkle blue with strong, cool undertones and a matte finish. It had semi-sheer pigmentation, which built up to semi-opaque coverage but always somewhat uneven as it didn’t layer up as well. The texture was slightly drier, though it didn’t tug painfully on my lash line, but it made it harder to manipulate it. This shade lasted for seven hours on me before thinning visibly.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!