Urban Decay Cuneirune Afterglow Illuminating HighlighterUrban Decay Cuneirune Afterglow Illuminating Highlighter ($26.00 for 0.08 oz.) is a medium copper with moderate, warm undertones and a metallic finish. It had nearly opaque color coverage in a single layer, so it wasn’t “semi-sheer” as described by the brand. I could use a lighter hand or a less-dense brush to achieve sheerer coverage if desired.
The consistency was firmer in the pan, slightly dense, but it wasn’t thick, so it still picked up well with a dry brush. The powder applied evenly and blended out without much effort on my part, but there was a dryness present throughout the powder that resulted in a shimmer that emphasized my skin’s texture slightly. This shade stayed on well for eight hours (which was the actual wear time claimed!).
- Huda Beauty Rich #1 (PiP, ) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Dior Bronze (LE, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Milani Sunset Glow (P, $10.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Anastasia Hot Sand (P, $34.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- bareMinerals Fierce (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- Dior Copper (LE, ) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Becca Rose Gold (P, $19.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Anastasia Desert (P, $22.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop A Flutter (PiP, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Morphe Mirage (P, $14.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
Mica, Isoeicosane, CI 77491 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Laureth-4, Tin Oxide, Methicone. (D252765/1)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!